DTIA Fits Your Life
The 5-month term, that can be completed remotely, translates to approximately 7 hours of classes and about 8 hours of combined study and practice time per week. This allows you to continue working during the program and means that you have time to process and absorb the material as you go along.
Class Meeting Schedule
The Spring Session 2023 runs January 10th through May 23rd.
We meet in-person or online to build on your progress, workshop your challenges, and learn as a group every Saturday throughout the course.
- Cue Training and Classical Conditioning Skill Development
- Observational Skills
- Dog Body Language and Communication
- Client Teaching Practice
Choose to join the live webinar discussion from 5:30-7:30pm or watch it later when it best fits in your schedule.
- Dog behavior
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Animal learning and motivation
- Behavior issues
- Business Basics and career guidance
- Ethics and best practices
Every Other Wednesday (through the first 12 weeks)
Choose to join the live webinar discussion from 5:30-7:30 pm or watch it later when it best fits in your schedule.
- What is a Behavior Consultation? The Roadmap
- Client Compliance (How do we get buy-in?)
- Client Communication
- Case Studies
- Guided Client Consult Practice